Resolution Series FM 155-MKIIR
An unobtrusive little unit but what an exciting one!
The FM 155-MKIIR is now on demonstration at our distributors. It was launched at the hifideluxe in Munich.
Listeners were awestruck of the beauty, real-life dynamic and emotional content of music of the XS-IIIB system - driven by the small FM ACOUSTICS' electronics (FM 123 - FM 155-MKIIR - two pairs of FM 108).
While conserving the exterior of the original FM 155, the inside of the
FM 155-MKIIR is completely new (and much more demanding in manufacturing). The refinements that were recently introduced in the larger line stages have been incorporated in the new FM 155-MKIIR while keeping all original features:
- Superb natural reproduction of music
- Absolute transparency
- Unparalleled freedom from noise & interference
- Natural dynamics in highest definition
- Proprietary enhanced Class A circuitry
- Fully discrete circuitry using special tracer analysed and listening-selected semi-conductors
- Zero overall feedback / feedforward
- No more matching problems between electronics and cables
- Outputs drive any type of load with perfect reproduction and stability
- Neutral; no colouration
- High dynamic reserves
- All input & output impedances are perfectly linear over full frequency range
- Precision output level control; no stepped attenuators, relay type or - inferior sounding - optical volume control
- External power supply prevents stray fields
- Low impedance, high stability power supply regulation
- Hand-selected and individually matched components of DIN, IEC & MIL standards
- The Resolution Series 155-MKIIR is the ultimate line stage/preamplifier for use with single ended sources. By using the appropriate P.I.T. cables it can be perfectly interfaced with pseudo-balanced or true-balanced equipment.