1. Drafting Technician (CAD / PCB Layout)
Experience in mechanical design (ACAD and various other programs) as well as circuit layout.
Exact execution and implementation - from concept to production.
Meticulous, proactive and able to work reliably with limited supervision.
Calm, analytical individual dedicated to excellence.
Swiss or foreigner with work permit. Part time employment. Long term position.
2. Communication / Marketing Specialist
Responsibilities include communication with clients and suppliers worldwide, marketing co-ordination, brochure and instruction manual layout, assistance to managing director and a flexibility to solve a variety of issues that occur in a smaller internationally active company.
- Multi lingual; perfect command of English and fluency in German, other languages an advantage.
- Experienced with usual computer software and layout programs
- Analytical thinking capability
- Willingness to learn
- Absolutely meticulous attention to detail and very exact execution
- Self-motivated individual that thrives in a quite unusual "no stress" environment
Swiss or foreigner with work permit. Part time employment may be considered. This is a long term position.
3. Precision Hand-soldering Specialist
Very careful individual for hand soldering pcb's, performing component selection and light assembly work. Applicant must be experienced and very quality conscious.
Swiss or foreigner with work permit. Part time or flexible time employment, long term position.
Location for all positions is FM ACOUSTICS' headquarters in Egg near Zurich, Switzerland.
Apply by letter or email to email@example.com with CV, pertinent information and references.
Uninvited visits to the factory are not accepted and will lead to disappointment.